India is slowly gravitating towards the usage of manmade resources to protect the environment. One of the most significant transformations has been using induction cookers instead of gas stoves that require LPG cylinders.
An induction cooktop needs electricity to work and performs similarly to the gas stove. Induction cooktops can be easily carried anywhere you want. It reduces up to 70% of energy consumption. It is capable of cooking faster with less power. Induction cooktops are a safer option as there is no flame to ignite fumes that can cause burns.
The market is inundated with various options, and it can get confusing to select the right one. But, we have a solution. Please browse our extensive collection of some of the best induction cookers in India and choose the one that suits your requirements.
1. Bajaj Majesty ICX Neo Best Induction Cookers
With this product, you can get the best of both worlds: Indian and western-style cooking. It has a unique and compact design that suits all your kitchen needs.
- It is user-friendly and can be used for both Indian and modern cooking.
- It saves time and effort with eight preset menus for both Indian and western cuisines.
- It has a digital LED display that allows you to monitor all the functions with maximum ease.
- It has a tact switch control that enables you to set different times for different dishes.
2. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100 Watt Induction Cooktop
This product is the right choice for you if you mostly cook Indian food. It has an ergonomic design and is built specifically to suit Indian needs.
- It uses the electromagnetic principle to cook food that ensures fast cooking and high heating efficiency.
- It has a timer of 0 to 3 hours.
- It has an auto-off program that provides safe cooking.
- It has a touch start button that allows maximum ease.
3. Pigeon Cruise 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop
This product is a top-selling product because of its robust design and exceptional performance. It has intelligent touch controls that ensure maximum safety.
- It has a 7-segment LED display that allows easy selection of menus.
- It has touch buttons so you can easily set the cooking time.
- It has seven preset menus to save time in cooking dishes that follow a similar cooking pattern.
- The top plate cans are superior and can withstand high temperatures, which makes the product quite durable.
4. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600 Watt Induction Cooktop
Unravel the joy of versatile cooking with this induction cooktop from pleasure. It is smart, affordable, and equipped with the latest technology.
- It can auto-switch itself to power-saving mode to avoid any overheating.
- It has five preset menus which automatically select the right temperature and duration.
- It has a built-in timer of 180 minutes and an auto shut-off and pause function that allows you to multitask in the kitchen and reduce unnecessary power consumption.
- It is equipped with pan sensor technology that automatically detects non-compatible cookware and automatically cuts the power supply.
5. AmazonBasics Induction Cooktop – 2000 Watts
Another stellar product on the list is AmazonBasics Induction Cooktop. It is easy to use and guarantees maximum safety.
- It has a microcrystal glass induction surface with a touch panel and LED display, which allows you to check the food.
- It has eight stages of power setting to choose the required setting as per your need.
- It has a 4-hour timer with five preset menus to suit Indian cooking needs.
- It comes with a BIS-certified plug and cable that ensures utmost safety.
6. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600 Watt Induction Cooktop
This induction cooktop from Havells is compact and intelligent, saving space, time, and effort. Bring this cooktop home and unleash the chef in you.
- It comes with variable temperature settings that allow you to select the cooking time as per your need.
- The automatic shut-off feature helps in saving power and prevents the food from burning.
- It has an LED display which allows easy selection of menus.
- It has six different cooking modes that help in saving your time and effort.
7. Wonderchef Easy Cook Hot Plate Infrared Technology 2200W Induction Cooktop
A star-rated product that has good looks and offers exceptional performance.
- It uses infrared technology to cook food.
- It comes with an electricity consumption display that indicates the total power consumed.
- It has a microcrystal plate that ensures the durability of the product.
- It comes with overheat protection and offers safety from low and high voltage.
8. Prestige PIC 29 Induction Cooktop
If you are looking for an affordable product and offers superior performance, this product is the right deal for you.
- It has an anti-magnetic wall that blocks additional magnetic radiation from entering the food, ensuring healthy food.
- It has an automatic voltage regulator that can handle any voltage fluctuations.
- It has a smooth and flat surface that facilitates easy cleaning.
- It has feather-like touch buttons that offer maximum comfort and easy operation.
9. Green chef Rio 2000 W Induction Cooktop
This product is packed with the latest features and has a great design to complement your kitchen decor.
- It has touch buttons that are concealed to prevent the accidental entry of water.
- It has an intelligent design with an excellent base to avoid the access of dust and insects.
- It has a durable glass induction plate that heats up quickly and ensures the even distribution of heat.
- The sleek and smooth design helps in easy cleaning.
10. Prestige Iris 2.0 1200W Induction Cooktop
This product is the perfect combination of elegance and efficiency. It is last on our list but is no less in performance as compared to other products.
- It has Indian menu options that make Indian cooking effortless.
- It has a voltage regulator that can handle any varied voltages.
- It adjusts the power supplied to the cookware according to the size of the cookware that helps in saving energy.
- It is effortless to clean and maintain.
We have gathered some of the best-selling induction cooktops that will suit most of your needs and requirements. But, before you lay your hands on any product, it is advisable to check the specifications and features of the manufacturer. We hope we could give you a clear idea of buying the best induction cookers.