The most used kitchen appliance of every Indian household is a pressure cooker. A pressure cooker can be used to cook various food items like dal, rice, veggies, soup, etc. It is the only kitchen cookware bachelors need these days due to its versatility. The best part about a pressure cooker is that it maintains the food’s nutrients and keeps it healthy. They are easy to clean, use, and maintain. Pressure cookers are widely and readily available in the market. To help you choose the right product, we have put together some of the best-sellers that you can buy. Please go through our list of top 10 best pressure cookers in India and choose the most suitable one for your kitchen.
1. Bajaj PCB 3IB, 3 LTR Aluminium Best Pressure Cookers
This is one of the best pressure cookers in India from Bajaj aces our list due to its durability, high performance, and affordability.
- It has a capacity of 3 liters that help in fast cooking.
- It is compatible to be used with gas or induction.
- It is ISI certified, which ensures that it is safe to use.
- It has a bakelite handle that makes it easy to hold.
2. Bajaj PCX 35, 5 ltr Inner Lid Best Pressure Cookers
There is no doubt that Bajaj makes the best quality kitchen appliance. This product is robust and easy to use.
- It comes with a capacity of 5 liters that helps in efficient cooking.
- It is made from Hindalco aluminum which ensures the durability of the product.
- It has a sturdy bakelite handle for easy usage.
- The product offers a 5-year warranty with an ISI certification.
3. Hawkins Contura Hard Anodised Aluminium Pressure Cooker
This product is equipped with the latest technology to facilitate easy and efficient technology.
- It has a curved side which allows easy stirring of the food and prevents the food from sticking.
- The product is hard anodized, which ensures durability of the product.
- It has a safety lid locked with a jetliner door that does not allow the lid to open when there is pressure inside.
- It has a superior pressure regulation that regulates pressure, cooks fast, and helps in saving fuel.
4. Butterfly Curve Stainless Steel pressure cooker
Get his pressure cooker home and cook home in a jiffy. It is packed with some great benefits and offers a robust design.
- It has a unique lock arrangement that helps to rotate the cooker unidirectionally.
- It has a gasket release system that allows the safe release of pressure.
- It is compatible with induction because of its aluminum thermal base.
- It is a weight set that is designed precisely to regulate steam pressure.
5. Pigeon by Stovekraft 12091 Pressure Cooker
This product from Pigeon is a good deal for people looking for an affordable option. It is ergonomically designed to offer maximum ease.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty.
- It cooks food evenly.
- It is compatible with gas stoves and induction.
- It is highly durable as it is made from high-quality aluminum.
6. Bergner Argent Elements Tri-ply Stainless Steel Unpressure Cooker
This product is quite different from other products in terms of functionality. It is superior and offers some exceptional features.
- This product is made from three layers of stainless steel that apply triple pressure on the food and ensures healthy cooking.
- It has a silicone gasket ring that helps in better grip and seal.
- It comes with a conventional safety valve that releases extra pressure when it reaches beyond the safety level.
- The gasket release system releases the extra steam.
7. Prestige Deluxe Duo Plus Induction Base Aluminium Pressure Cooker
This product is sure to complement kitchen decor as it has an elegant design.
- It has an induction base that ensures the even distribution of heat.
- It is made from virgin aluminum that ensures the longevity of the group.
- It has a controlled gasket release system that releases extra steam.
- It has durable handles that add to easy holding and maintenance.
8. Hawkins Classic Pressure Cooker
This product is designed to offer maximum ease and comfort. It is affordable and delivers high performance.
- It has a capacity of 1.5 liters.
- It is made from virgin aluminum and has a matte finish interior and base.
- It has a goof-proof lid that seals the lid like a jetliner door until the cooker has pressure in it.
- The pressure is regulated automatically for cooking.
9. Pigeon by Stovekraft 620-H Pressure Cooker
Pigeon makes some of the best pressure cookers. This pressure cooker is sturdy and robust in design.
- The lid of the pressure cooker is made from food-grade stainless steel, which facilitates easy maintenance.
- It has a shape of a handi that retains maximum nutrition of the food.
- It is easily compatible with gas and induction.
- It is 4 mm thick, which helps in the easy distribution of food.
10. Prestige Popular Aluminium Best Pressure Cooker
This product is no less than other products on the list. It offers the same functionality and performance at an affordable rate.
- It is made from virgin aluminum that prevents any contamination of the food.
- The aluminum base is thick and machine pressed.
- The concave shape of the base ensures that the cooker retains its shape for a long time.
- It has a precision weight valve that releases any additional pressure and ensures safe cooking.
With this, we have come to the end of our list of best pressure cookers in India. We hope you can find the right product as per your choice. Please refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and description before laying hands on any of the products.